Saturday, April 09, 2005

For all the worry-warts...

I know that I was out of contact for two weeks. I know that people are concerned about me and I know that this is because they care - I love this about my friends and family. But although I have access to internet in Sangkhla, it may well be a week between one access and the next. When I'm in the village, it might be two or three weeks where I am out of communication. This will happen perhaps every month once staff changes are stabilised. PLEASE do not see this as a sign that something has gone wrong - it's just a sign that most of the world lives without electricity, phones, and computers.

So, please don't fret. I will be in contact when I can. And thank-you muchly for caring about me.

3 comments:

Desmond said...

Gday, well time flies having almost been there for a month. Just do what you have to do, enjoy it and take care of your self.

Love you

Jasper said...

Hi Mellie! Hope you are having fun. Now I need to know about this maid business - are you serious??!

melt said...

You bet! Her name is Mu and she even manages to iron on 39 degree days. What with not cooking either, I think I could get used to this!