Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The sleep thing

So, in the spirit of staying on track - how is my January goal going?

I received a gorgeous calendar from a friend for Christmas, just in time for the relaunch of the gold stars. Thus far, there are 5. Which, given there's been 6 "school nights", I'm pretty happy with.

I've also got rid of 2 large boxes of shredded paper - mostly due to a frantic scramble to find a form that will determine 6 months of my training.

It was due on the 31st of December.
I didn't find it.

I finally bit the bullet & called my supervisor to request a re-do, six months late... and he thankfully pointed out that we never did the form in the first place. Which made me feel like slightly less of a disorganised muddler.

And now there's several kilos less paper in my life - big yay!

No comments: